|Welcome to Delhi Institute of Management And Technology
| Delhi Institute Of Management And Technology is promoted by DIVINE INDIA CHARITABLE TRUST (Regd).
DIMAT is situated at village Kakra Rawli Road Muradnagar, Ghaziabad.
Following are the aims and objectives to be carried on by the society under the academic leadership of eminent educationist.
public irrespective of caste, creed, sex.
- To work for the educational upliftment of the rural and general
at different levels by seeking recognition and affiliation from the education department of state/ central Government authorities/ Universities.
- To start, establish and maintain schools, Colleges with an object to provide sound education
symposiums etc. for over all academic development of the students.
- To impart free or low cost education to the poor, helpless and needy students.
- To establish and maintain institutions for the handicapped and adult education.
- To publish books on various subjects. And to organize workshops conferences and
All the members of Society are engaged in different ways for the upliftment of education particularly in the rural areas and semi rural area.
Mission of the Promoting Body:
- To establish,as an International centre of excellence under the name Delhi Institute Of Management And Technology ,for different fields of education.
- To blow our students with scholastic attitude spirit of scientific temper, personal and
professional integrity, passion for the service of the mankind through conducive academic environment for achieving and sustaining excellence.
attitude base education for the overall peace and prosperity of the Nation.
Vision of the promoting body:
- To groom young teacher- student into competent teachers equipped to excel in dynamic competitive environment with an eye on constant innovation and responsibility in diverse areas in the Society.
- Corporate environment with an eye on constant growth, innovation a ndresponsibility towards society.
- To develop harmonious and self-actualizing personalities which would fit in to values and
The College is affiliate to Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut for B.Ed course
Goal of DIMAT
To prepare effective secondary school teachers who are capable of responding to the changing needs of modern society.
- To understand the nature, purpose and philosophy of secondary education.
- To enable them to utilize community resources as educational inputs.
- To develop aesthetic and sensitivity in research and education.
- To make them acquaint with the factors and forces affecting education system and class
- To develop communication skills and use of modern information technology for school
and socialistic pattern of society.
- To develop awareness about the role of the education in building up a democratic, secular